Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone know where i can go in stockbridge to get my nails done for a cheap price..?

i want to get fake nails put on but i can't find a place where i can get them done for under $50.00...


plz help me


i need the name of tha place and if that have a website there website too


thank youDoes anyone know where i can go in stockbridge to get my nails done for a cheap price..?
If you've ever been to any of the Walmarts, they usually have a nail salon in the store. The salons charge about 20-25 dollars for the acrylic nails





Almost every nail salon I've ever gone to charges 20-30 dollars at the strip malls/plazas near grocery stores.





Good luck, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a reasonable nail salon.Does anyone know where i can go in stockbridge to get my nails done for a cheap price..?
50 bucks?!?! That's ridiculous!! My place only charges 25 for a full set and 12 for a manicure. 50 is ridiculous, I don't blame you for trying to look elsewhere.
Any beauty college will do them for pretty cheap, usually around $20. They usually do a really good job too. If your getting them done for a special occasion, I'd go get them done early, then if they screw up, you'll have time to get them fixed. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment