Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?

POLL: Favorite Nail Polish colour?If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
I'd hope so.





Flesh tones are my favourite.If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
No, they get one foot done too. Then they pay 1/2 price for the other foot.
i saw someone like that at the nail shop this weeked! i didnt see how much they paid, tho.


My favorite nail color is a pinkish red
I'd think so. . . man that's a good question never thought about.





What would they have to pay full price.
lmao..I would think so!








French manicure is my favorite!
OPI Midnight Cherry! I doubt it but probably would depend?
I would certainly hope so!





Color? Kreme de la Kremlin
Lol probably


Light pink :)
Ha ha





OPI Lincoln Park after Dark
They get the five finger discount.





Red
They better only pay half price.


Um.. light pink?
i would think so





russian navy
They should.
we amputee's pay full price..
lmao


dont wear it
yes they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment