Sunday, January 17, 2010

A good price for getting Gel Nails?

What is the average rate for Gel Nails for Canada? What is considered expensive?A good price for getting Gel Nails?
gel nails average from 55-70 dollars.


But you have to be carefl when you go get them cause alot of places say they are gel and they are acrylic.


Anything that is dipped in powder and a liquid is acrylic gel nails have to be hardened with a uv light. So get your info so you don't get charged too much.A good price for getting Gel Nails?
I live in NJ, and I pay around 35$ for Gels. For an average price I would say between 35$-45$.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time here. I find a lot of interesting things in your blog especially its discussion., And I'm not the only one. discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete