Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?

One is shocked...





After a brief Tele-marketing survey of the 6 closest beauty salons in my county, claiming to be V'onda the one arm Vampire... drag queen extraordinaire and Shark breeder, i can state that their responses were mixed.





Two hung up on me upon my introduction (how rude), three of my little sample group told me that their rate was based on a minimum time per appointment (拢20 an hour) so that they couldn't offer discounts (when i asked how long it took to do a pair of hands two of them said ';an Hour'; and one hung up on me) and the last one (god bless em) said they couldn't offer a discount but would throw in some beauty products free to make up the difference.





This is most worrying... I'm outraged! If only the wider world knew of this injustice! I'm going to contact my Representatives in the house of commons...If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
yupIf people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
By right yes....


By left nooo...
Probably!
depends on how they ';lost it';
I agree with Freddy Mercury.The first girl.
They should, but I think they get 1/2 a pedicure for free!
They should have to pay full price!
yes
You know what? I've tried this!


While in theory i should've gottena discount, the nail salon wouldn't have it!





:(
haha thats a good question i never thought bout that
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment