Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the normal price that you pay to get your nails and toes done?

are you talking about a manicure and pedicure or a full set of nails or a fill in?


M %26amp; P = $28


Fill in %26amp; P = $38


Full set %26amp; P =$48What is the normal price that you pay to get your nails and toes done?
well for my nails and toes together is probably around $30-$35 dollars if i get a design on them if i just get a french manicure for my toes and feet i pay around $23 altogether its $13 for a fill $3 for a french and $7 for the feet (no acrylic on toes) then if you are getting a full set then that cost $22 but that's just were i live at it greatly depends on where you live.What is the normal price that you pay to get your nails and toes done?
Well, I like flowers on big toe and thumb-- so it's like $35-$40-- varies from place to place were i go
I can't afford to have it done.





..I have learned to give myself a french manicure myself. It's fairly easy - just takes a steady hand. Forget the guides.





I do my own pedicure, and just paint my toenails a color. (I don't like French pedicures.)
20.00 bucks plus tip.
$20 - $25
for fake nails about $20 -35 for your feet about $15. you can go to a beauty school it get it cheaper....approx $20 cheaper
45.00 that includes 10 hand designs
I make them myself.
If you mean acrylics, I paid 35 for pink and white and 20 for fills. For pedis, I didn't get the deluxe, just the regular w/a french and it was 25. For a regular mani w/french, 14
?
It depends on how much you get done. Last time I got mine done it was 50 I think, but I got like everything...like the best pedicure thing, and then a manicure, but not fake nails. But if it is just regular I think it is like 30 or so.
It can totally vary by city and by salon. I can find places in my hometown(15 minutes west of Boston) where for a French manicure it's $14 and for a spa pedicure it's 23. But if you went into Boston, it's going to be a lot more expensive. I'd suggest finding a place in a mall, they would probably be less expensive.
nails usaually cost between $17.00 %26amp; $20.00





toes usually cost between $5.00 %26amp; $10.00





It depends on where you go to also.

No comments:

Post a Comment