Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?

hahahaha this question is awesome!!! now i really want to know if the pay half price!!!!!!!!!!If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
well, my mom is a manicurist. she actually had a client who was born without a hand, and she charged her half price. I know it was kinda weird for my mom to say something either way. That's so funny cause the first time I met that client, I had asked my mom afterwards if she charged her full price. But yea, they pay half price.If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
I have a friend who lost her right arm. She was going for a manicure one day and asked her husband to give her the money. Unfortunately, he put the money in her right side pocket and she couldn't reach it to pay. .. although she tried for several minutes. The Asian woman who gave her the manicure didn't want to reach into a stranger's pocket, so she said ';Dis one is flee';!
Yes they do.... why wouldn't they lol?? My cousin's friend only has one arm and she goes to egt her nails done all the time... sometimes they give her free massages and oils for her arm...
No they pay full price but get to go a second time for free.
No. They pay twice as much for the hassle of the fact that the weight of their single arm keeps tipping the table over-- and they need to get charged for that.
thats a fu#k up qustion
i think so.if not,then they should.
They definitely should
Hahaha... that's a good question. i would say yes... or maybe they throw in a foot for free!
Yes, I think.
anyone out there with one arm that can answer this?
I doubt it because my husband is half bald and they won't give him a discount.
If they don't already, they should bring it up. Seems silly to pay full price for half the job.
cool....yeh

No comments:

Post a Comment