Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If a person with one arm, gets their nails done, do they pay half price?

I don't think that they really have a choice in the matter?


It's not like they can go home and give themselves a manicure (unless they can paint with their toes =)





Manicurists can be stingy anyways, at least the ones in my town. I pay a different price everytime I go in.





Good question ! High -Five!If a person with one arm, gets their nails done, do they pay half price?
i was born without my left hand. yes, a manicure is half price.If a person with one arm, gets their nails done, do they pay half price?
you have got a point





but i dont think so


2 messed up
That's messed up.
That was funny!!! Yes they do.


People are so scared of offending others by asking questions like yours, when really most of us do wonder about them, and most people with a disability don't get offended, it's those whom feel so uncomfortable with disabilities that complain.


I had to ask my step dad (who's blind since birth) what he dreams about!!! He just laughed....
yay ur FINALLY BACK high 5!
If a person with one foot drives by a toll booth, does he get half the price on a toll fee?
Yar,provided the owner of the shop is not stingy!

No comments:

Post a Comment