Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the average price to just get tips put on your nails?

I talked to my firend and i wanted to get acrylics but she told me not to and just get gel put over my nails but my nails are short so she told me to get tips, but how much is the average price to get tips put on your nails? and is that what i should do?What is the average price to just get tips put on your nails?
Find a beauty school and have a student do it for you. I think it only costs about twenty bucks on average over there compared to three times as much in a salon.What is the average price to just get tips put on your nails?
They are expensive to start with but yeah try go to a school as it's heaps cheaper. Had my nails done on Saturday , a gift from my 15 year old son for mothers day. Went to Creative Claws, DISGUSTING..you don't see the flaws until your out in natural light. Went to complain today and the boss said they will fix them and not refund due to they only guarantee to repair them...why would I want them repaired if I am embarressed about showing off my nails? CREATIVE CLAWS RUNAWAY BAY SHOPPING CENTRE - . Avoid them if possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment