Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?

ebay has been uselesa, i have been messed around by suppliers throgh ebay. also creative in milton keynes has been useless as seems to be shut or lacking in supplies! this is quite urgent now!Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?
i had no idea it had shut! Designer nails is where is get my stuff from, the hyperion group.Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?
Gee, I hope not. I am going to log onto Shakours website right now and see. Where will I get my Retention + liquid if they are gone!
You can try Barnums, Sally's or Victories. These are the suppliers I use to get the products I need. This all depends on where you are located at. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment