Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prom hair, nails, jewelry, and makeup? four questions for the price of one. haha?

first of all my dress:


http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo73/ashleybree8D/promdress.jpg





and my shoes:


http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=25%26amp;pageId=1%26amp;productId=300112478%26amp;viewAll=%26amp;prd=Satin+Rosette+Heel%26amp;subCatId=%26amp;color=%26amp;fromSearch=%26amp;inSeam=%26amp;posId=1%26amp;catId=cat210019%26amp;cat=Shoes%26amp;colorFamily=%26amp;maxPg=2%26amp;size=


also, this is eighth grade prom, so its not like a big of deal as like normal prom.











hair: i need suggestions for styles. my hair brushes my shoulders and is light brown to dirty blonde. it has many layers and side bangs. normally i part my hair with a deep side part. my hair is kinda thin. but mostly the strands are just fine.





nails: yeah, what color do you suggest? i was think something really bright like neon... since the dress and shoes are black





makeup: i have no idea what to do for my make up. my skin is medium, not exactly tan or pale. i have dark brown eyes and my cheeks are pretty pink normally so i dont usually wear a lot of blush.





jewelry: no limits. hahaaha. what do you think would go good with my outfit?Prom hair, nails, jewelry, and makeup? four questions for the price of one. haha?
I looove your dress and shoe choice. Omg, you're going to look so amazing!





I'm going for an edgy-chic vibe.





Hair: Okay, first wash your hair. If you have any styling products like mousse or texturizing spray wax, which would work especially well, use them. Rake it through damp hair. Then blow dry. Flip your hair upside-down while drying for volume. Straighten your hair, but flip it wayyy up at the ends to get a choppy effect. Use hairspray to hold!





Nails: I was actually thinking a sparkle-y black but if you think neon looks better go with that. :]





Makeup: use a black liquid liner and line your eyes in a cat-eye way. Then finish it off with a shimmery nude gloss or pink. Whatever you prefer. For eyes, you could also consider smokey eyes if you're okay with heavier makeup. But since it's just the 8th grade, I think the cat-eye will look great considering it's 'cleaner' than smokey eyes.





Jewelry: Thin, silver bracelet or necklace? I can't really think of much jewelry that will go well right now...if I find anything I'll try to post it back here. :]Prom hair, nails, jewelry, and makeup? four questions for the price of one. haha?
ok for the hair, I personally like up dos with strapless dresses, so I was thinking something like...





http://www.totalhair.net/hair-styles/Celebrity-Hairstyles-Women/Vanessa-Hudgens/thumbs/Vanessa-Hudgens-8.jpg





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/stylewatch/blog/070917/vanessa_hudgens_300x400.jpg


my favorite:





http://www.dailymakeover.com/gallery/all_womens_looks/miley_cyrus_feb_08_2009


nails:





http://www.bellasugar.com/175045 ----- the darkest blue one


or


http://www.bellasugar.com/172812


maybe the neon purple one or I really like thunder, it would look GREAT with ur dress





for makeup I would go with coverup grey colored eyeshadow, glittery grey or purple colored eyeliner a bit of blush and some lip gloss


those are just some ideas- hope this helps :)
For kicks, I'd go with neon nail polish, neon eyeshadow, and some really bright matching accessories.


But that's just my opinion. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment