Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?

Hmmm...that is an interesting question. I would think that would only be fair.If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
hmmm smart. i would think soIf people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
Aw i think this just made my day (:(:(:(:( Thank you!
What if they have six fingers on that hand? Or lost two of them?





I know some nail salons that charge by the nail and not the hand or foot or job.
I think that should be the case. You nailed it!
I would think yes sense they only have one arm.
Very deep and meaningful question. I dont know- go hunt down a female war veteran that gets her nails done!
they totally should get half off





plz help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment