Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need some help figuring out a reserve price for an Ebay item.(19th Century Square Nails)?

I am going to sell some square nails that a friend of mine and I dug up from an old house on HIS property, on Ebay. We are not sure of the exact age of the house, but we do know it was there before his great grandfather owned the property, which is around the late 1800's. Most of them are in perfect condition with the execption of some rust. We are going to sell them in either groups of 5 or 10 so an estimate on both would be greatly appreciated. So if they were YOUR nails and you were going to sell them, what would you make the reserve?I need some help figuring out a reserve price for an Ebay item.(19th Century Square Nails)?
I would make the reserve $1.00 for 5 or $2.00 for 10.


There are a lot of them being sold, so the bids don't go very high. Here is the page that shows the ones that have already ended. If the number is green, that means they sold. If the number is red, that means it got no bids.


http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/鈥?/a>


.I need some help figuring out a reserve price for an Ebay item.(19th Century Square Nails)?
reserves usually ';scare '; people away. i dont do reserves.


been selling on ebay for a while... just checked ebay for old square nails, and 20 popped up, ALL with NO bids. top one was 100 nails for 9.99, and NO bids.


good luck.


your better off keeping them, they are neat anyways!
I'd just go see if there are any others on ebay and see what they're selling for. I'd say about a dime a piece is what I figure a nail is worth, especially an old rusted out one.
$100
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment