Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where do they brush my dog's teeth and cut her nails at a cheap price? is it petco or petsmart?

please just tell me out of those two storesWhere do they brush my dog's teeth and cut her nails at a cheap price? is it petco or petsmart?
both are pretty good you can also call themWhere do they brush my dog's teeth and cut her nails at a cheap price? is it petco or petsmart?
I'm not 100% sure but I think petco is the one that gives you the first nail trimming free.





By the way if you haven't done it before, I recommend you trim your dog's nails before anyone else. For my pup's first trimming, I took him to a local grooming site and he came back traumatized. It took me nearly 2 months to get him to feel comfortable around nail clippers.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment