Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok...so Say if i got one of my arms amputated and went to get my nails done.. Would I have to pay half price?

i have always wondered that because i had to have one of my legs amputated. i wonder if i could get a pedicure for half price.Ok...so Say if i got one of my arms amputated and went to get my nails done.. Would I have to pay half price?
If that was the case,





why does a bald guy ( ME! )





have to pay full price for a hair cut???








Ok...so Say if i got one of my arms amputated and went to get my nails done.. Would I have to pay half price?
I would think so, why pay full price when you don't have but 5 instead of 10
I would say you would get ba discount on a pedicure.
Uh they should give you discount.Yeah I'm pretty sure you will get to pay half price.


Hahaha
you just get your toe nails done and then wear some socks and shoes
half price
That's Only 'Fair'...!!
maybe
it will cost an arm and leg
no those shops are money hungry
no the service will be free
I'd think so. If you cry a little bit, you might even get it for free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment