Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats the price you spend when u get your hair done? how about your nails?

35 dollars for hair 25 dollars for nails but it depends on what u getWhats the price you spend when u get your hair done? how about your nails?
nails is about 10$ for a mani but a paint cost bout 7$ so ya hope that helpsWhats the price you spend when u get your hair done? how about your nails?
well it depends on what your gettin done to your hair my hair is really long it all comes down past the middle of my back an to get it streaked wit black an plus get the underneath layered it costed me 80 dollars it jus depends on wat u want an how long your hair is an nails i use to be a prep but it also depends on wat you want if you get a french manicure it cost from 15 to 20 dollars........
i pay 45-50 dollars to get my hair flat ironed from naturally curly to straight
It depends. If im getting a perm i pay $40, if a get it braided or flat twisted i pay between $85 - $200.
cut, layer%26amp; highlights = $100





i rarely get my nails done,
hair--80 dollars, to get it dyed %26amp; like 30 dollars to get it cut and styled





nails- it depends! because sometimes i get just painted and its rele cheap! like 12 dollars! but if i get a mani-pedi i think its 38 or something! but at the place i go, its better to get a mani pedi then just a manicure or just a pedicure cuz its cheaper that way! (:
$85 for hair cut.





$140 for hair highlights.





None for nails.
my hair i do myself but nails


around $40 i have long nails with overlay on them
just got it done today: $160 plus a $40 tip = $200. (same hairdresser since 1991)





That's for a cut and 3/4 head tri-color highlights and lowlights. I don't get my nails done.
When I go to get it flat ironed, I pay $85





For a hairstyle, it depends on what type of hairstyle I want, usually $115-120





girl, I get my nails done for cheap lol $20 for mani and $20 for pedi...
$50 - cut and color, because I've gone to the same person since I was three





as for nails - free, because I do them myself
I do it all myself.
$40 for hair cut


$30 for pedicure


$15 for manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment