Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?

I don't think so. The establishment probably didn't consider serving one-armed clients in their pricing model. The establishment has to cover fixed costs as well as variable costs so the fact that the customer has only one arm won't change the fact that revenue from that job has to cover fixed costs as well.If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
Nah, they just make the most of what they've got and get mad nail art.If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
That would be nice.





That's like asking, if people that are half way bald go get a hair cut, do they only have to pay half price?





I don't think they do so why should the amputee...It just isn't fair.
I would hope so.... otherwise that wouldn't be very fair...
Yes of course, dear.lol
I would think that its up to the salon, but If it was me I would charge half
of course they do LOL! Why would they charge for two hands?
really nailed that question!
I dunno. I do know that people with one leg get a discount when buying shoes.
I would charge you half price, I had a one legged uncle once, he allways had to buy both shoes.
Good question. I suppose they would only pay half price. And if the manicurist tried charging them full price, they would beat the manicurist with their severed arm.
lol...no they stay there twice as long...bri
youre twisted sistah

2 comments:

  1. Sooo I am an amputee. I have one hand. Every nail shop I have ever gone to since losing my arm has only ever charged me for one hand. If they were to ever try to charge me for two, I would walk out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you because where I'm from they are costly!!!

    ReplyDelete