Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gel Nails Pricing?? Varies?

I've been getting acrylics done for a really long time now and I love them and all, but I've decided to switch to gels, because in my opinion, they look a little bit nicer.





The only thing is I called my usual salon, it costs $50 for a new set of Gels, then I called a different salon, it costs $30. I've heard Gels tend to be more expensive, but at my usual salon it seems like Acrylics are more expensive. Should I go with the more expensive salon? I have no idea what to do.Gel Nails Pricing?? Varies?
Well why not try going to both at different times to try them out. The more expensive ones may be of better quality. You wont know until you try.





All my best :)


E-mail me if you want to know anything else :)Gel Nails Pricing?? Varies?
gels are typically around 50$ gels look much better and last longer than acrylic i would get gels

No comments:

Post a Comment