Friday, January 15, 2010

Where can I get a good brand (not cheaply made) of burgundy, dark reddish nail polish at a good price?

I checked OPI, and found some I really liked, but I'm not sure I wanna pay that much for what it is, but i might end up having to. What are some other really good brands of nail polish? because I haven't wanted to do my own nails in so long. I also would like a dark red color, a burgundy or something of the like, if ya'll know what Im talking about, if anyone else wears that color, can you please help? where can i find it, and pretty good prices? thanks.Where can I get a good brand (not cheaply made) of burgundy, dark reddish nail polish at a good price?
Definitely OPI, or try Revlon or Sally Hansen diamond strength, both at target.





I do strongly reccomend OPI tho, and no matter what you choose, use a base coat so it doesnt stain your nails (trust me, ive dealt w/ that- not pretty) and a top coat, which will make any brand last longer!





Good luck on your nail-polish quest ;)Where can I get a good brand (not cheaply made) of burgundy, dark reddish nail polish at a good price?
OH rimmel! i had the most amazing one i cant remember what its called though.. like midnight something or other? sooo amazing, but it did get chunky faster then other nail polishes ive had before though... its the 60 second finish or something like that and its about5-7 $... no more then that I dont think..





You could also go to a manicure salon just to get colour ideas, or ask a cosmetician at shoppers drug mart, or wherever you buy your nailpolish They have great reccomendations, and may even help you find a colour you wouldnt have thought to pick out for yourself.





You have excellent taste in nail polish! Goodluck with this dilemma every woman has.
Sally hansen... the kind that won't chip in 10 days! Sally Hansen carries alot of really nice dark colors and it's only about 5 bucks a bottle.. and it works!
Um. OPI isn't expensive. Probably like $7 a bottle. How much is cheap to you? Go to WalMart or something and buy something by Sally Hansen.





Look around, we're not your slaves.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment