Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic nails prices ?

I'm about to get tips for the first time and i want to know there prices. I mean, I always get my nails done, but just painting them. I want to try tips this time. How much do acrylic nails cost ? and since i have naturally long nails, could i use them ? Please and thank you.Acrylic nails prices ?
My suggestion is go with ';Gel'; nails if you want to keep your long natural nails. They cost around $40. I had them %26amp; the girl was so good it was well worth the money every 3-4 weeks for a fill.


If you go with acrylic, they will cut your natural nails %26amp; put the fake ones on. Cost is about the same $30-$40 then every 2 weeks would be around $15-$20 for a fill.


Gel lasts longer, IMO, %26amp; do not lift like acrylic does.....


Hope this helps ya decide, Good Luck!Acrylic nails prices ?
I get mine done all the time. the first time they have to put the tips on it is usually $25 to $30. when you go back to get them filled it should be cheaper. like $15 to $20. when you get them filled, you keep the tip they already put on before. they just re-do the acrylic.


when i get mine done they cut my nails before they start.


hope this helps :)
Yee, you can still use them if you already have long nails, but then I suggest you to get them longer than your natural nails because you natural nails will grow and then it might grow passed the fake one.


It depends on what you want, usually it goes from 25 to 45.


If you want something simple like this :


http://www.alocnails.co.uk/images/french鈥?/a>


Then it should be about 25 .


If you want something like this :


http://media.photobucket.com/image/fake+鈥?/a>


Then it should be more, like 35 or more.


Sometimes it depends where you go.


You can always ask once you get there, or just call them, to be certain. :)
they're about 30$ but you can get a french manicure for like $12
about 30-45

No comments:

Post a Comment