Saturday, January 2, 2010

How do I find out a nail salons prices before I go?

I have a list of nail salons in my area, but I'm most, if not all, don't have websites. Is there like a nail-salon-and-prices-finding-website someone could tell me about?How do I find out a nail salons prices before I go?
Call the nail salon directly and ask.How do I find out a nail salons prices before I go?
call
We always call and ask. If you are a student ask if they have special prices for students. My daughter always gets a better price than I do!
just call them and ask them, i'm pretty sure they'll give you a price for whatever you need.
call and ask them
I usually just call and ask them they charge for what ever you want. They usually give you the price right over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment