Friday, January 15, 2010

Is OPI nail polish worth the price?

what is its wear time?Is OPI nail polish worth the price?
Yes, I think so. It goes on smoothly so you don't make a mess, and it stays on longer. I have had OPI polish on my toe nails for a month now (although it is time I re-did them; good thing it is not summer! lol) Also, they have some really amazing colors; their Nicole line is nice.





~Just thought I'd mention that although the polish on my toes doesn't look so good now, I did go barefoot two weeks after doing them and it was still fine. I use the OPI topcoat over the polish.Is OPI nail polish worth the price?
yes i think that it is very worthwhile because it has an extremely long wear time especially if you use the top coat polish with it.
Yes OPI is worth the price
Yes, I get my nails done every other week and i bring my own OPI polish to the salon. and the reason for this is because salons will tend to put thinners in the polish making them weaker and thinner so there for you will have to go back because the polish wears faster. I spend like $7.50 on OPI and i get a new color each month. i love it i think its better then any thing out there such as cover girl. I also signed up for a 'club' at the nail polish store. when i spend $200 on any thing from getting my hair done to buying products i get $20 gift card to use. So look into stores that offer programs because if you going to spend the money might as well get some type of incentive.
well im a cosmetologist and in my opinion opi is worth the price. all nail polish will chip but ive found that the cheaper polishes usually will chip within a couple of hours of putting it on. the opi usually doesnt chip for a day or so after putting it on. of course, what you do with your hands also plays a part in how fast it chips also. obviously if you do hard work like construction or the like then it will chip faster regardless of what kind of polish it is.
YES. ANd now they have those Pro-Wide brushes that make doing your nails SOOOOO much easier. I painted my nails on Saturday and it's Thursday and they still look good. I usually end up changing colors before the polish starts looking bad but I think if you keep applying a clear top coat, you'd be good for at least a week or so.





Besides, the names of the colors are just fun!! Mrs. O'Leary's Bar-B-Que, Linkin park after dark...
I have been told that the Mary Kay nail polish is just as nice if not better then OPI. I have lots of customers that buy the Mary Kay and bring it with them to the salon. My mom is really hard on her nails using her nails to open boxes and everything and it never chips on her.
I've seen it on my hairdresser, but I've never worn it. She says it lasts several days but, the one time I asked what she had on, I don't believe we talked about time spans.
We owned a salon, and my wife did nails for over 15 years. OPI is just like any other 'brand name' product, except maybe, for their marketing.





.
Noo! Don't spend your money on something that can be beat by this product (which is cheaper):





http://www.sallyhansen.com/diamond_stren鈥?/a>





MMKAY?
yes, its defenitly worth it. Most other nailpolishes will chip off but OPI will stay on without chipping for longer, espicially if you use the top coat. It will stay on for a 2-3 weeks w/o chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment