Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail salon pricing?????????????????

what is the average price for a.....


eyebrow wax?


manicure?


pedicure?


tips?Nail salon pricing?????????????????
It depends on what you want: a one time glamor thing, a continuous cheapy thing or a it's done right with no drills thing. Try to remember, what ever your choice is, you will get what you pay for. I charge $10 for a manicure $25 for a pedicure.Waxes cannot be done by a nail technician only, unless they have a certification in skin care as an aestatitian.(sorry,cant spell that right). I suggest that you call around to look for a non asian shop that wont use a drill on you.So many times I've seen ladies walk into my shop with grooves dug into their nails made from inexperienced drill users.Whatever you decide I wish you well.


LindaNail salon pricing?????????????????
could be 15 dollars and up


around 15


around 15


add on an extra 2 or 4 dollars
15


mani/pedi 25


40?

No comments:

Post a Comment