Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the price for a bottle of opi nail polish?

just a normal price. expensive or not? i'm looking at a set online for $8.30 but i'm not sure if that's a good price?What is the price for a bottle of opi nail polish?
$7.50 to $9.00 per bottle where i live but i guess is depends b/c of all the different prices :) hahaWhat is the price for a bottle of opi nail polish?
Yes that's the market price. You can go on Ebay or Yahoo.shopping to see if you can find cheaper ones. Or you can go to OPI conventions. I got mines for a set of 10 for 20$ And they come in color sequence! But conventions you have to look for them cause they're really hidden
$9 in a store/retail price and $5 on 8ty8beauty.com
It's $8.50 at Ulta. I think that's way too expensive for nail polish. I even think that 3 bucks is expensive =\
At the nail salon up the road from my house it cost 8 bucks.
It usually sells for about 8 or 9 dollars in most nail salons. The online price is fair.
At my local grocery store it is $7.50 for a bottle.


I love opi nail polish :)
No i found 7 but ive seen it in stores for 3 and 4
i think 3 or 4 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment