Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I find nail tips with designs? Other than ebay &Sally's for a good price?

I am looking to buy pretty nail tips and not just solid colors. I have looked at Sally's and it's definetly not what I want and Ebay doesn't really have what I want right now either.Where can I find nail tips with designs? Other than ebay %26amp;Sally's for a good price?
target is good, walgreens, they also have nail art pens to do tips sally henson nail art pens, look on youtube to watch how to do some tip designs if you have time=) good luck by the way look in seventeen magazineWhere can I find nail tips with designs? Other than ebay %26amp;Sally's for a good price?
CVS. Claires. local nail salon. anywhere almost. its harder to find tips rather than full nails though, so you should just go w/ the full nail unless you get it professionally done. (:
Walmart! lol Revlon is very good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment