Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I get neon nail polish at a reasonable price and lasts longer?

Do you know of any stores that sell neon nail polish at a reasonable price (under $7 or so..) and chips later than at least a week? I bought one but it chipped sooner than I wanted, and I was just wondering if there was a certain store or brand I can find. Thanks :]Where can I get neon nail polish at a reasonable price and lasts longer?
CHINA GLAZE have some neon colors.





but the best polish is OPI. Orly is second. China glaze prob come in 3rd best. make sure you use put top coat on twixe so it can last longer





usually cost 4 or 5 bucks.





you can find them at ur nearest beauty supply store.. if online, try ulta.comWhere can I get neon nail polish at a reasonable price and lasts longer?
I like the Xtreme nail wear from walmart.I have on neon green and it still looks perfect after 4 days so Im sure it would last a week and it is two dollars!
nice question

No comments:

Post a Comment